The Namibia Diamond Trading Company (NDTC) has paid a N$110 million dividend to the government.
What does DTC stand for?
DTC stands for Diamond Trading Company
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DTC
We have 378 other meanings of DTC in our Acronym Attic
- Destination Terminal Charge (freight)
- Destitute Training Centre
- Detector Test Console
- Deterministic Transitive Closure
- Deuce Trey Cartel
- Development Test Command (US Army Test and Evaluation Command)
- Developmental Therapeutics Consortium (est. 2006)
- Développement Territorial et Coopération (French: Territorial Development and Cooperation; Canada)
- Diagnosis and Treatment Centre (UK)
- Diagnostic Trouble Codes (automotive on-board diagnostics)
- Dicklit et T Claques (Frrench sex guide)
- Digi-Tribe Communications
- Digital Tech Consulting (various locations)
- Digital Technical Control (USMC vehicular communications shelter)
- Digital Television Camera
- Digital Television Controller
- Digital Traffic Channel
- Digital Transmit Command
- Digital Transport Communications, Inc.
- Digital Trunk Controller
Samples in periodicals archive:
Varda Shine, CEO of the Diamond Trading Company, De Beers Group, which is in the process of moving its headquarters from London to Gaborone in Botswana, told the conference, "With Southern Africa becoming a global rough diamond trading hub, there will be tremendous opportunities for players in the diamond supply pipeline.
Varda Shine, CEO of the Diamond Trading Company, De Beers Group, provided conference delegates with her perspectives on the current state of the global diamond trade, derived from over 25 years of experience in the industry.
The company has agreed to move its Diamond Trading Company (DTC) subsidiary, from London to Gaborone by the end of 2013, on the back of a 10-year sales deal with the government of Botswana.
Varda Shine of the Diamond Trading Company as Doyenne of the Year, Mr.
The event was held at the iconic Almas Tower and organised by Diasqua DMCC (Diasqua), a diamond trading company specialising in polished diamonds and a registered member of the DDE.
KGK Group, an international diamond trading company and DTC site holder, purchased the entire sixth floor of the building.