lmrnunohistochemical staining Immunological staining was performed with OPG and RANKL polyclonal antibodies (Santa Cruz, USA), the streptavidin-peroxidase (S-P) immunohistochemical reagent kit, and the diaminobenzidine (DAB) developing box (Beijing Zhongshan Biochemicals Co.
What does DAB stand for?
DAB stands for Diaminobenzidine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DAB
We have 136 other meanings of DAB in our Acronym Attic
- Democratic Alliance of Burma
- Democrats Abroad Belgium
- Departmental Appeals Board
- Derbyshire Association for the Blind
- Destroyer Advisory Board (US Navy)
- Deutsches Apothekerbuch
- Deutsches Arzneibuch (medicine)
- Development Advisory Board
- Development Appeal Board (Canada)
- Diaminobenzidinetetrahydrochloride (peroxidase substrate)
- Dictionary of American Biography
- Dienstabschlussbier (German)
- Digital Audio Broadcasting
- Dipole Adapted Basis
- Director of Army Budget
- Director's Advisory Board (various organizations)
- Directory Address Buffer
- Direkt Anlage Bank, Germany
- Disabilities Advisory Board (West Hollywood, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Subsequently colour was developed using diaminobenzidine.
Diaminobenzidine tetrahydrochloride was used as a chromogen to localise the peroxidase.
The immunoreaction was visualized by diaminobenzidine (1.
05% Tween-PBS, and blots were developed by diaminobenzidine substrate solution containing [H.
The immunoreaction was visualized with diaminobenzidine, and sections were lightly counterstained with Mayer's hematoxylin solution and then dehydrated and mounted.
The secondary antibody was detected using a Vectastain kit in combination with diaminobenzidine (Vector Labs, Burlingame, CA).