3' Diamino Diphenyl Sulphone DDS Aldrich PES:PEES Copolymer Laboratory Made PPO General Electric FIG.
What does DDS stand for?
DDS stands for Diamino Diphenyl Sulphone (Dapsone; used to treat leprosy & other skin diseases)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DDS
We have 407 other meanings of DDS in our Acronym Attic
- Design Dynamic Systems (Michigan Technological University)
- Desktop Document Services (Xerox division)
- Det Danske Spejderkorps (Danish Guide and Scout Association)
- Detailed Design Specification
- Detector Description Services
- Deutsche Diabetes-Stiftung
- Dewey Decimal System
- Diabolical Dubstars (graffiti artist group)
- Diagnosis Down Syndrome
- Diagnostic Data Set