KPIOS recently delivered to ABB some 117,387 m of carbon steel spirally welded pipes with a diameter of 30 inches and wall thickness of 0.
What does D30 stand for?
D30 stands for Diameter of 30 (particle measurement)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of D30
- Detroit 3 (North American Automobile Manufacturing)
- Device Mode 3 (full-off power state, computing)
- Diablo 3 (gaming)
- Direct Data Distribution
- Direct-Data Domain (least squares method)
- Dirty Three (Australian band)
- Doom 3 (game)
- Dynamic Document Drafting (Microsystems software)
- Third Generation Channel Bank (24 Channels on T1)
- 30-Sided Dice (gaming)
- Fairchild Dornier Do 328 (airliner)
- Dose Yielding 37% Survival
- Decide, Detect, Deliver, and Assess (US DoD)
- Design 3 Architecture (architectural firm; Monroeville, PA)
- Direct 3D
- Display in 3-Dimensions
- Direct 3D Retained Mode
- Digital Document Discourse Environment
- Division 3 Girls
- Debugged, Documented, Delivered Lines of Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the Japanese Agricultural Standards (JAS) for logs (Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Japan 2007a), logs with a top-end diameter less than 14 cm are defined as small logs, those with a top-end diameter of 14 to less than 30 cm are defined as medium logs, and those with a top-end diameter of 30 cm or more are defined as large logs.
The coin will have a diameter of 30 mm and weigh 9.
The body of the woman was pulled out of the well, which was 85 meters deep and had a diameter of 30 cm, on March 2.
The second drill will initially be used to enlarge the supply chute to a diameter of 30 centimetres.
It has an internal diameter of 30 metres and can house up to 150 cattle.