Serum adiponectin was also increased in db/db mice that received a MCD diet plus diacylglycerol acyltransferase 2-antisense oligonucleotide treatment to block triglyceride biosynthesis, resulting in decreasing fatty acid disposal (Yamaguchi et al.
What does DAGAT stand for?
DAGAT stands for Diacylglycerol Acyltransferase
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Drums Access Gateway (Sprint)
- DSCC Acquisition Guide (Defense Supply Center Columbus, OH)
- Dystrophin-Associated Glycoproteins
- Dystrophin-Associated Glycoprotein 1
- Dade Amateur Golf Association
- Democratic Attorneys General Association (Denver, CO)
- Deutsche Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Akustik (German Working Committee for Acoustics)
- Diffusion Automobile des Grandes Alpes (French automotive repair company)
- Dipartimento di Agronomia e Gestione dell'Agro-ecosistema
- Documentation for Action Groups in Asia
- Dudley Association of Governing Bodies (UK)
- Diabetes Association of Greater Cleveland (est. 1954; Cleveland, OH)
- Digital Audio Gain Control
- Divers Aménagements en Génie Civil (French: Various Arrangements in Civil Engineering; Morocco)
- Drawing And Graphics Committee
- Dumfries and Galloway College of Technology
- Digital Animation and Game Design (Ferris State University)
- Direction de l'Administration Générale et de l'Equipement (French)
- Dog Adventure Game Engine (video game development)
- Deminor Active Governance Fund (investing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
acetyl-CoA-carboxylase 1, fatty acid transport protein and diacylglycerol acyltransferase 1, than the HFD group.
Omega 3 consumption appears to reduce the risk of LDL-c oxidation by reducing diacylglycerol acyltransferase (DGAT) activity in the liver.
The mRNA expressions of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR) [alpha], diacylglycerol acyltransferase (DGAT), 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl-CoA (HMG-CoA) reductase and cholesterol 7[alpha]-hydroxylase (CYP7A) in mouse hepatic tissue or cultured hepatocytes were determined by reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR).
The final, and presumably rate-limiting, step of triglyceride synthesis is catalyzed by a diacylglycerol acyltransferase (DGAT) (Mayorek et al.
However, the Landes geese exhibited higher increase of plasma concentrations of TG, lipoproteins and insulin, with greater decrease of the diacylglycerol acyltransferase 2 (DGAT2) activity and DGAT2 mRNA level and a smller decrease of plasma glucose concentration.