Ranibizumab injection, or Lucentis, is the first approved drug treatment of diabetic macular edema (DME) to be administered at a dosage of 0.
What does DME stand for?
DME stands for Diabetic Macular Edema
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DME
We have 161 other meanings of DME in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Minerals and Energy
- Dependent Malic Enzyme
- Deputy Managing Editor
- Deputy Medical Examiner
- Design Management Education
- Design Management Europe
- Design Margin Evaluation
- Design Mission Effect
- Designated Medical Examiner (US FAA)
- Development, Modernization, and Enhancement
- Dialogue, Music & Effects (from audio post-production, a type of deliverable mix)
- Diatomaceous Earth
- Dielectric Midgap Energy Model
- Digital Mafia Enterprises, LLC
- Digital Marketing Event
- Digital Media Edition (Microsoft)
- Digital Media Exchange, Inc. (Philippines)
- Digital Motor Electronics
- Digital Music Entertainment (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The proceeds will support ongoing development of Aerpio s pipeline, including AKB-9778, which is entering Phase 1b/2a for the treatment of diabetic macular edema (DME).