What does DORN stand for?
DORN stands for Diabetes and Obesity Research Network (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Demands Of Real Life
- Department of Regulation and Licensing (Wisconsin)
- Direcção da Organização Regional de Lisboa do Partido Comunista Português (Direction of the Lisbon Local Organization of the Portuguese Communist Party)
- Driving on Revoked License (misdemeanor)
- Department of Reproductive Medicine (St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center; Phoenix, AZ)
- Department of Revenue Media
- Department of Risk Management (organization/business indemnity)
- Director of Revenue Management (job)
- Division of Risk Management
- Drug Offender Restraining Order Act (1999)
- Development Organisation of the Rural Poor (Bangladesh)
- Date of Rank, Permanent Grade
- Daylight Overdraft Reporting and Pricing System (US Federal Reserve)
- Dudes on a Religious Quest (Torrance, CA)
- Department of Renewable Resources
- Defense Logistics Agency Office of Operations Research and Resource Analysis
- Defense Operations Research and Resource Analysis Office
- Deep Ocean Recovery System
- Defense Outplacement Referral Service