What does DNSG stand for?
DNSG stands for Diabetes and Nutrition Study Group (European Association for the Study of Diabetes)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DNSG
We have 2 other meanings of DNSG in our Acronym Attic
- Dialogue National Sans Exclusive (French: Inclusive National Dialogue; Republic of Congo)
- Digital Natural Sound Engine (Samsung)
- Dispositif National de Surveillance Environnementale (French: National Environmental Monitoring Mechanism; Tunisia)
- Domain Names Search Engine
- Diplôme National Supérieur d'Expression Plastique (French: Visual Arts Advanced Diploma)
- DNS Extensions Working Group (IETF)
- Datsun Nissan Sports Cars of Finland
- Democratic National Salvation Front
- Diabetes National Service Framework (National Health Service; UK)
- Defense and National Security Group (Center for Strategic and International Studies)
- Digital Satellite News Gathering
- Domain Name System General Assembly
- Dutch National Survey of General Practice (The Netherlands)
- Developing Nations Social Help (Canada)
- Defense Nuclear Standardization Inspection
- Defense Nuclear Surety Inspection
- Digital Network Services, Inc.
- Digital Network System Information
- Direct-Normal Solar Irradiance (solar energy)
- Direction Nationale de la Statistique et de l'Informatique (French: National Directorate of Statistics and Informatics; Mali)