[alpha]-Glucosidase inhibitor has considerable potential as a diabetes mellitus type 2 drug because it prevents the digestion of carbohydrates.
What does DMT II stand for?
DMT II stands for Diabetes Mellitus Type 2
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Droplet Measurement Technologies (Boulder, CO)
- Dry Metric Tonnes
- Dual-Mode Tracker
- Dual-Mode Transmitter
- Dundalk Marine Terminal (Baltimore, MD)
- Dunkerque Multibulk Terminal (French)
- Durée Moyenne de Traitement (French: Average Duration of Treatment; various companies)
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 1
- Divalent Metal Transporter (protein)
- Divalent Metal Transporter 1
- Dallas Music Teachers Association (Dallas, TX)
- Davis Music Teachers' Association
- Demented Minds Think Alike
- Digital Media Teaching Aids
- Diversity-Multiplexing Tradeoff Analysis
- Dorn Method Therapists Association (UK)
- Drug-Mediated Tumor Antigen
- Dynamic Mechanical Thermal Analysis
- District Manager Teaching Administrative Assistant
Samples in periodicals archive:
You diagnose him with diabetes mellitus type 2 and discuss treatment options, focusing on weight-loss strategies.