[alpha]-Glucosidase inhibitor has considerable potential as a diabetes mellitus type 2 drug because it prevents the digestion of carbohydrates.
What does DM2 stand for?
DM2 stands for Diabetes Mellitus Type 2
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DM2
- Direct Methanol Liquid Feed Fuel Cell
- Delay Modulation Mark
- Digital Microwave System
- Dual-Mode Stepped-Impedance Ring Resonator
- Development Manuals/Bulletins
- Dual Miniature/Ships Inertial Navigation System
- Digimon Adventure 02
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 1
- DIF (Differentiation-Inducing-Factor) Metabolite 1
- Draftsman-Illustrator First Class (Naval Rating)
- DoDaf Meta-Model (US Department of Defense)
- Doom 2 (computer game)
- Draftsman-Illustrator Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Myotonic Dystrophy Type 2
- Cubic Decimetre
- Draftsman-Illustrator Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Dye-Matrix 3 (paintball)
- Defense Multi Mission Mobile Processor
- Dye Matrix 5 (paintball)
- Dictyostelium Mucoroides-7
Samples in periodicals archive:
You diagnose him with diabetes mellitus type 2 and discuss treatment options, focusing on weight-loss strategies.