The Diabetes Association of Greater Cleveland, a local, independent organization dedicated to the management, prevention, and cure of diabetes in northeast Ohio, implemented its recognition program 20 years ago to thank the corporate sponsors of our first major community fundraising event, "Swim for Diabetes.
What does DAGC stand for?
DAGC stands for Diabetes Association of Greater Cleveland (est. 1954; Cleveland, OH)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DAGC
We have 1 other meaning of DAGC in our Acronym Attic
- Dystrophin-Associated Glycoproteins
- Dystrophin-Associated Glycoprotein 1
- Dade Amateur Golf Association
- Democratic Attorneys General Association (Denver, CO)
- Deutsche Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Akustik (German Working Committee for Acoustics)
- Diffusion Automobile des Grandes Alpes (French automotive repair company)
- Dipartimento di Agronomia e Gestione dell'Agro-ecosistema
- Documentation for Action Groups in Asia
- Diacylglycerol Acyltransferase
- Dudley Association of Governing Bodies (UK)
- Digital Audio Gain Control
- Divers Aménagements en Génie Civil (French: Various Arrangements in Civil Engineering; Morocco)
- Drawing And Graphics Committee
- Dumfries and Galloway College of Technology
- Digital Animation and Game Design (Ferris State University)
- Direction de l'Administration Générale et de l'Equipement (French)
- Dog Adventure Game Engine (video game development)
- Deminor Active Governance Fund (investing)
- Direction de l'Administration Générale et des Finances (French: Directorate of General Administration and Finance)
- Democratic Action Group for Gaining Electoral Reform (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Laying the foundation The Diabetes Association of Greater Cleveland was established in 1954 to serve the many people affected by diabetes in the northeast Ohio area.
Before the Diabetes Association of Greater Cleveland (DAGG) undertook the process of strategic planning, broad meetings often lasted past midnight and featured numerous arguments.