TEHRAN (FNA)- Children exposed during pregnancy to elevated levels of two common chemicals found in the home -- di-n-butyl phthalate and di-isobutyl phthalate -- had an IQ score, on average, more than six points lower than children exposed at lower levels, according to researchers.
What does DIBP stand for?
DIBP stands for Di-IsoButyl Phthalate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Delta International Bank (stock symbol)
- Di-Iso Butyl Ketone (solvent)
- Dawood Islamic Bank Limited (Pakistan)
- Drain Induced Barrier Lowering
- Diploma in Business Management
- Dubai Institute of Business Management (est. 1999; United Arab Emirates)
- DuPont Integrated Business Management
- Digital International Buddhism Organization
- DEC Business Oriented Language
- Digital Interactive Business Oriented Language
- Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan Ltd. (subsidiary of Dubai Islamic Bank)
- Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan Limited (Karachi, Afghanistan)
- Depth-Image-Based Rendering
- Defense Incident-Based Reporting System (US DoD)
- Dansk Internet Betalings System (Danish: Danish Internet Payment System)
- DECA Interim Business System
- Diabase (lithological term)
- Digital Integrated Business System
- Dual Ion Beam Sputtering
- Dynamic Infrared Background System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The median daily intake of di-isobutyl phthalate (DiBP) was estimated to be 0.
DEHP, DBP, BBzP, DEP, and di-isobutyl phthalate (DIBP) were quantified by the internal standard method using deuterium-labeled polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon (PAH) as the internal standard.