What does DISEG stand for?
DISEG stands for Di Ingegneria Strutturale E Geotecnica (Italian: Department of Structural and Geotechnical Engineering)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- District Information System for Education (India)
- Diversity in Social Enterprise (UK)
- Division Intelligence Support Element
- Doing It So Easy
- Drive Image Special Edition
- Daily Interruptible System Entry Capacity (gas industry)
- Dalian International Symposia and Exhibition on Chromatography (Dalian, China)
- Direct, Intensive, Systematic, Early and Comprehensive (education)
- Disarmament and International Security Committee
- Dielectric and Insulating Systems in Electrical Engineering (conference)
- Difference Integrated Spatial Electron Populations
- Digital Satellite Equipment Control
- Digital Information Systems External Resources
- Data Interchange Standards Education and Research Foundation
- Deer Isle-Stonington Elementary School (Deer Isle, ME)
- Defense Intelligence Senior Executive Service (US)
- Division of International Special Education and Services (Council for Exceptional Children; Arlington, VA)