Chaudhry and five others, Sanjeet Maharaj, Ganga Dharan, Gajraj Singh, Abhay Raj Singh and Shammi Kapoor, reportedly appeared in Rakiraki Magistrates' Court on Wednesday charged with unlawful assembly under the public emergency regulation.
What does DRN stand for?
DRN stands for Dharan (Nepal)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DRN
We have 46 other meanings of DRN in our Acronym Attic
- Database Record Number
- De Rerum Natura (Latin: On the Nature of Things)
- Deaf Rochester News (New York)
- Dedicated Router Network
- Defence Restricted Network (Australia)
- Descartes Rando Nature (French: Descartes Nature Hike)
- Design Research North (consultancy; UK)
- Detailed River Network (EPA)
- Deus Recipe Nos (Latin: God Accept Us; epigraphy)
- Développement de Ressources Numériques (French: Development of Digital Resources)
- Diabetes Research Network
- Dickey Rural Network (telecommunications company; North Dakota)
- Direction du Réseau National (French: Direction of the National Network)
- Disability Rights Network of Pennsylvania
- Disaster Response Network
- Distributed Routing Network
- Document Reference Number
- Document Release Notice
- Dorsal Raphe Nucleus
- Dragonfly Recording Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
housing complex at Dharan and the initial response.
DHARAN, May 6 -- With farmers not able to transport their produce to market, vegetables and fruits worth thousands of rupees have gone to rot resulting in huge financial losses.
Prior to Manifa communication project, Sumitomo Corporation signed with Saudi Aramco Total Refining and PetroChemical Company (SATORP), the joint venture company of Saudi Aramco and Total on July 7, 2009, at Dharan, Saudi Arabia, for a communication package for Jubail Export Refinery Project.
Mohammed was a 6-2, 6-3 victor over Yusuf Abdulla in their meeting, while Omar won 6-0, 6-4 against Dharan Dhandapani.
95 Paperback HQ1730 Basrawi's grew up in Dharan, Saudi Arabia, an Arab Muslim in the insular American community of Aramco (the Arabian American Oil Company).