Along with its core area, the Dhaka City Corporation area (DCC), it includes four other municipalities (Narayanganj, Tongi, Gazipur, and Savar), several cantonments, a large number of rural settlements, massive wetlands areas, enormous agricultural lands, rivers, and part of the Modhupur forest of the Pleistocene period.
What does DCC stand for?
DCC stands for Dhaka City Corporation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCC
We have 706 other meanings of DCC in our Acronym Attic
- Desktop Control Center (Intel Corp.)
- Detroit Computing Center
- Developer Community Champion (Microsoft)
- Development Control Committee (various organizations)
- Development Corporation for Children
- Device Color Characterization
- Device Control Character
- Devis de Construction Canada
- Devon County Council (UK)
- Dhaka City College (Bangladesh)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They said ex-mayor of the just-split Dhaka City Corporation (DCC) and BNP leader Sadek Hussain Khoka was detained briefly as clashes erupted between riot police and activists.
Dipjol, also a councillor of Dhaka City Corporation (DCC), beat up traffic police constable Altaf Uddin as he stopped his car for traffic rules violation at Gabtali area of the city and also pointed his licensed gun to the head of the policeman in typical film style.