The Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM): Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM) launched the first community-learning center, locally known as Gonokendra, in 1987.
What does DAM stand for?
DAM stands for Dhaka Ahsania Mission (Bangladesh)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DAM
We have 170 other meanings of DAM in our Acronym Attic
- Demande d'Autorisation de Modification (French: Request for Authorization to Change; nuclear energy industry)
- Denver Art Museum (Denver, CO, USA)
- Deoxyadenosine Methylase
- Departamento de Adquisiciones y Mantenimiento (Spanish: Department of Acquisitions and Maintenance; Guatemala)
- Département Archives et Médiathèque (French: Department of Archives and Media)
- Department of Agriculture and Markets (New York)
- Desktop Asset Management
- Destroy All Monsters
- Deutsche Angelgeräte Manufaktur Int. GmbH (German: German Fishing Tackle Manufacturer Int. Ltd.)
- Deutsches Architekturmuseum (German: German Architecture Museum)