Phenacetin, paracetamol, warfarin, tolbutamide, 4-hydroxy-methyltolbutamide, dextromethorphan, dextrorphan, chlorzoxazone, 6-hydroxyl-chiorzoxazone, testosterone, 6[beta]-hydroxyl testosterone, chlorpropamide, chlorpheniramine, [beta]-nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate (NADP), glucose-6-phosphate, glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase and other unspecified reagents were purchased from Sigma Chemical Co.
What does DXO stand for?
DXO stands for Dextrorphan
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DXO
- Deus Ex Machina (Latin: God in the Machine)
- Dextromethorphan (cough suppressant; sometimes used as a recreational drug)
- Digital Extended Math Library
- Drupal Extensible Markup Language
- Dynamic eXtensible Markup Language
- Deus Ex Multiplayer
- Deuterium Exchange Mass Spectrometry
- Data eXchange Navigator (Theorem Solutions; data conversion tool)
- Diversity Exchange Network (Cultural Diversity Advisory Group project; UK)
- Defence Executive Officer (Ministry of Defence; Singapore)
- 1-Desoxy-D-Xylulose-5-Phosphate (chemical compound)
- Data Exchange Protocol (computer networking)
- DataChannel XML (Extensible Markup Language) Parser
- Design Explorer
- Digital Experience Platform (software)
- Digital Extended Processor
- Differential X Protocol Compressor
- Distributed XQuery (computer programming)
- 1-Deoxy-D-Xylulose 5-Phosphate Reductoisomerase (biochemistry)
- Danbury Municipal Airport, Danbury CT (airport code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The primary metabolite is the demethylated compound dextrorphan.
METHODS Chemicals and Reagents Dextromethorphan DM, dextrorphan DOR, 3-methoxymorphinan 3MM, levallorphan (internal standard, IS) and [beta]-glucoronidase (Type IX-A) were purchased from Sigma Chemical Corp.
ARTICLE INFO Keywords: Dihydrotanshinone Danshen (Salvia miltiorrhiza) Dextromethorphan metabolism CYP2D6 activity Human liver microsomes Molecular clocking ABSTRACT The effects of Danshen and its active components (tanshinone I, tanshinone IIA, dihydrotanshinone and cryptotanshinone) on CYP2D6 activity was investigated by measuring the metabolism of a model CYP2D6 probe substrate, dextromethorphan to dextrorphan in human pooled liver microsomes.
The urine volume measurements were available for all participants, and 45-mL aliquots were saved in polypropylene tubes and frozen (-20[degrees]C) until analyzed for DXT and dextrorphan (DRP).
Metabolism of dextromethorphan to dextrorphan (CYP2D6-mediated) and chlorzoxazone to 6-hydroxychlorzoxazone (CYP2E1-mediated) was only minimally inhibited by PSP, with [IC.
The dextromethorphan/ dextrorphan ratio was used to classify participants as poor or extensive metabolizers (27).