00 Z711 Intended primarily for the University of South Africa (Unisa) undergraduate student, this work proceeds from an explanation of the Dewey Decimal System (DDC) to an examination of the formats for providing references using the Harvard method.
What does DDS stand for?
DDS stands for Dewey Decimal System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DDS
We have 407 other meanings of DDS in our Acronym Attic
- Design Data Sheet
- Design Degree Show (India)
- Design Disclosure System
- Design Documentation System
- Design Dynamic Systems (Michigan Technological University)
- Desktop Document Services (Xerox division)
- Det Danske Spejderkorps (Danish Guide and Scout Association)
- Detailed Design Specification
- Detector Description Services
- Deutsche Diabetes-Stiftung
- Diabolical Dubstars (graffiti artist group)
- Diagnosis Down Syndrome
- Diagnostic Data Set
- Diamino Diphenyl Sulphone (Dapsone; used to treat leprosy & other skin diseases)
- Diaminodiphenylsulphone (Dapsone)
- Die Deutsche Schule (German: The German School)
- Diffusion des Savoirs (French: Dissemination of Knowledge)
- Digital Data Service
- Digital Data Storage
- Digital Data Stream
Samples in periodicals archive:
championships by Katharin Dewey, granddaughter of the inventor of the Dewey decimal system, who is also credited with bringing the sport to Lake Placid.
5 in the Dewey decimal system, where we would do it in the culdesac of 18th century drama.
He was named after the Dewey decimal system used to catalogue books and lived at the library until his death last November.
In her 13 years as a Springfield Public Library volunteer, the 82-year-old Berry has proven as reliable as the Dewey decimal system.
Should the collections use Library of Congress (LC) classification or the Dewey Decimal System, or both?