Devon County Council, which manages roads in the area, said that it had "received various complaints regarding this signage.
What does DCC stand for?
DCC stands for Devon County Council (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DCC
We have 706 other meanings of DCC in our Acronym Attic
- Desktop Call Control (software)
- Desktop Conferencing Console (Microsoft)
- Desktop Control Center (Intel Corp.)
- Detroit Computing Center
- Developer Community Champion (Microsoft)
- Development Control Committee (various organizations)
- Development Corporation for Children
- Device Color Characterization
- Device Control Character
- Devis de Construction Canada
Samples in periodicals archive:
Devon County Council will cut pounds 20million from its 2012/2013 budget, leading to rural bus routes being placed under review, street lights turned off at night and libraries losing around pounds 650,000 in subsidies.
Meanwhile, the Tories have taken overall control of Somerset County Council and Devon County Council from the Liberal Democrats.
The campaign has been funded by over 30 tourism organisations across the county together with Devon County Council, the Devon Association of Tourist Attractions (DATA) and Devon Farms.
However, Devon County Council, which is behind the new body, yesterday refused to comment on Ms Poultney's appointment.