Just as he confessed he'd 'swam across the devil's lake,' we passed a sign for Devil's Lake.
What does DLK stand for?
DLK stands for Devil's Lake (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DLK
We have 12 other meanings of DLK in our Acronym Attic
- Drive Like Jehu (band)
- Duke Law Journal (Duke University; North Carolina)
- Dedicated to the Lord Jesus Christ (website)
- Disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ (Prayer Town, TX)
- Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette Merchant Banking Partners
- Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette Securities Corporation
- D Lux Konseil (French consulting firm)
- De Lyckliga Kompisarna (Swedish: The Happy Friends; Swedish punk band; est. 1989)
- Democratic League of Kosovo (political party)
- Detroit Lakes (Amtrak station code; Detroit Lakes, MN)
- Diffuse Lamellar Keratitis
- Double-lined Kraft (recycled paper)
- Dream Like Kings Dress Like Kings (clothing line)
- DVD (Digital Versatile Disc) Labeling Kit
- Digital Libraries and Knowledge Communities (conference; Japan)
- Dynamically Loadable Kernel Modules
- Distributed Learning Knowledge Network (US Army Knowledge On-line AKO)
- Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners
- Dan Lain-Lainnya, (Indonesian: And So Forth; Et cetera)
- Data Link Layer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eau Canada discusses two important examples, the matter of Devil's Lake and a dispute over water-borne contamination in the Columbia River.
are collecting data on the three different tribes of Sioux Indians: the Cheyenne River Sioux, the Devil's Lake Sioux, and the Oglala Sioux.
At Devil's Lake we found it would take crossing snow in the campground parking lot just to get to the trailhead.