Worldwide Computer Products News-1 December 2009-TeleCommunication Systems awarded US patent for automated device-to-device transfer(C)1995-2009 M2 COMMUNICATIONS http://www.
What does D2D stand for?
D2D stands for Device-to-Device (communications)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of D2D
We have 29 other meanings of D2D in our Acronym Attic
- Diablo 2 Classic (gaming)
- Digital Data Cassette
- Direct to Consumer
- Data to Decision (program)
- Data to Desktop
- Database to Database
- Day to Day
- Dealer to Dealer
- Department to Department
- Design to Delivery (various organizations)
- Digital-to-Digital (converter)
- Direct to Data (ParkerVision, Inc.)
- Direct to Disk (recording technology)
- Discovery to Delivery (various meanings)
- Disk-To-Disk (backup technology/strategy)
- District-to-District (education)
- Division to Division
- Dollars to Doughnuts
- Door to Door (sales)
- Doorway to Dreams (Allston, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For that reason, device-to-device data transfers from mainframe systems are going to be "pushed" from the mainframe to the open systems side--at least until the access methods are implemented on open systems machines that allow direct access to mainframe storage subsystems and devices.