In a statement posted on its website, the company said: "We may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data with organisations that help us provide the service to you.
What does DID stand for?
DID stands for Device Identifier
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DID
We have 153 other meanings of DID in our Acronym Attic
- Déchets Industriels Dangereux (French: Hazardous Industrial Waste)
- Defense Industry Daily (publication)
- Defense-In-Depth (Nuclear Power)
- Department of International Development
- Department of Irrigation and Drainage (Malaysia)
- Desert Island Disc
- Design Interface Document
- Detail Issues Depot (Australia)
- Deterministic Identification Capacity
- Développement International Desjardins
- Diabète Insulinodépendant (French: Insulin-Dependent Diabetes)
- Diagnostic Identifier
- Died in Department (UK)
- Differences in Differences (econometrics)
- Digital Identification
- Digital Image Design (Software Company)
- Digital Information Development (Japan)
- Digital Information Display
- Digital Interface Device
- Digitization and Interoperability Division (US Army data standardization office)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We may share user content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that Instagram is part of, or that become part of that group," the passage said.
According to the rule summary: The system established by this rule would require the label of medical devices and device packages to include a unique device identifier (UDI), except where the rule provides for alternative placement of the UDI or provides an exception for a particular device or type of device, such as devices sold over the counter and low-risk devices.
The Apple unique device identifier is found by clicking on the device's serial number within iTunes, while it is connected to the host computer.
to carry a unique device identifier (UDI) to allow for more effective tracking and recall of problem products.
And one of the options health officials are considering is using a unique device identifier, or UDI, Fox News reported.
InterTech president Jacques Hoffmann adds: "A growing number of InterTech customers in the medical device industry have been seeking ways to comply with a Unique Device Identifier (UDI) system being called for by FDA (U.