For years, the Developmentally Disabled Offenders Program has attempted to educate the legal system, social service providers, and law enforcement personnel about the importance of equal justice.
What does DDOP stand for?
DDOP stands for Developmentally Disabled Offenders Program (New Jersey)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DDOP
We have 1 other meaning of DDOP in our Acronym Attic
- David, Damon, Oliver, Jason, Josh (musical group)
- Deputy Director of Operations for Joint Systems Interdepartmental Operational Command (Beverly Hills Cop III)
- Delaware Division Of Libraries (Dover, DE)
- Deafness-Dystonia-Optic Neuronopathy (Syndrome)
- Deputy Director of Nursing
- Dragon's Dogma Online (video game)
- Deer Defenders of Ohio (Facebook page)
- Defense Distribution Depot Oklahoma City, OK
- Den Danske Online Ordbog (Danish: The Danish Online Dictionary)
- Delectable Day of Play (children's event)
- Differential Dilution of Precision
- Division of Drug Oncology Products (FDA)
- Disposition and Development and Owner Participation Agreement (Sunnyvale, CA)
- Distributed Denial of Physical Service (email hoax)
- Data-Driven Ordering Rule
- Delta Differential One-Way Ranging (space)
- Decision Disk Operating System
- Dispositions D'ordre Social (French: Provisions of Social Order)
- Distributed Denial of Service (network attack; also seen as DDSA)
- Dog Days of Summer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most of my clients confess, whether they did it or not, says Suzanne Lustig, director of the Developmentally Disabled Offenders Program in North Brunswick, New Jersey, a state-funded advocacy program that designs "personalized justice plans" for people with mental retardation who are convicted of a crime, as an alternative to serving time in prison.