is pleased to announce that Richard Mancini, an attorney in the firm's Bonita Springs office, was re-elected to a second term as President of the Foundation for the Developmentally Disabled in Naples.
What does DD stand for?
DD stands for Developmentally Disabled
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DD
We have 113 other meanings of DD in our Acronym Attic
- Destroyer (US DoD; Navy ship)
- Destruction Derby (gaming)
- Destructive Device (firearms)
- Detached Duty (ACG duties)
- Details Depot
- Detroit Diesel
- Development Directive
- Developmental Delay (child health)
- Developmental Disablity
- Développement Durable (French: Sustainable Development; various locations)
- Devil Dog
- Dexdrive (PC hardware used to transfer video game files)
- Diabetic to Diabetic (endocrinology research)
- Diamond DJs
- Diastrophic Dysplasia
- Dienstdoend (Dutch: in charge)
- Differential Detector
- Differential Diagnosis
- Differential Doppler
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Paperback HQ759 Shortly into the postwar years a group of Seattle parents decided to resist the decades-old concept that developmentally disabled people should be institutionalized.
How The Lilies Grow: Considering The Needs Of A Developmentally Disabled Child is the compelling story of Barbara's experiences in dealing with all of the guilt, anger, exhaustion, and despair when dealing with the behavioral health-care system of the 1960s.
D'Amato is a member of the board of directors of the Little Village School for Developmentally Disabled Children and vice chairman of the Deafness Research Foundation.
Kitzhaber, a lawsuit brought on behalf of developmentally disabled Oregon adults and their families.