Correlations of scores on the developmental test of visual-motor integration and copying test in a South African multi-ethnic preschool sample.
What does DVMD stand for?
DVMD stands for Developmental Test of Visual-Motor Integration
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of DVMD
We have 1 other meaning of DVMD in our Acronym Attic
- Det Var Mycket Bättre Förr I DP
- Direktorat Vulkanologi dan Mitigasi Bencana Geologi (Indonesia; Vulkanologi Directorate of Geology and Disaster)
- Delaware Valley Mountain Bike Patrol
- Danum Valley Management Committee (ecotourism; Malaysia)
- Desert Valley Medical Center (Victorville, CA)
- Digital Video Map Computer
- Dream Video Music Channel (TV channel; Philippines)
- Desert View Modified Community Correctional Facility (California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation; Adelanto, CA)
- Digital Video Media Control Interface
- Deutscher Verband Medizinischer Dokumentare eV (German: German Medical Association Documentalists; Frankfurt, Germany)
- Digital Video Motion Detector/Detection
- Datel Versa-Module Europe
- De Vries & Metman European Patent Attorneys
- Digital Video Metal-Evaporated Tape (video cassette tape)
- Deer Valley Music Festival (Utah)
- Denver Visual Music Festival (Denver, CO)
- Department of Veterinary Medicine and Fisheries (Philippines)
- Downingtown Veterans' Memorial Fund (Pennsylvania)
- Don Valley Model Flying Club (UK)
- Desert Valley Medical Group (Victorville, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Concurrent validity studies with the Motor-Free Visual Perceptual Test (Colarusso & Hammill, 1972) and the Developmental Test of Visual-Motor Integration (Beery, 1989) resulted in a high correlation with subtest scores of the DTVP-2.
Administration, scoring, and teaching manual for the Beery-Buktenica Developmental Test of Visual-Motor Integration with Supplemental Developmental Tests of Visual Perception and Motor Coordination (4th ed.