Correlations of scores on the developmental test of visual-motor integration and copying test in a South African multi-ethnic preschool sample.
What does DTVMI stand for?
DTVMI stands for Developmental Test of Visual-Motor Integration
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Database Technology for Virtual Enterprises (workshop)
- Department of Technical and Vocational Education (Myanmar)
- Department of Technical and Vocational Education and Training
- Digital Television Display Generator
- Day Trading Volatility Index
- Distributed Tutored Video Instruction
- Drug Trafficking Vessel Interdiction Act of 2008
- De Tre Vice Männen
- Digital Television Monitor
- Diploma in Creative Writing for Television and New Media (Singapore)
- Davis, Tuttle Venture Partners (Tulsa, OK)
- Developmental Test of Visual Perception
- Digital Television Projection Unit
- Dance Theatre Workshop (New York, NY)
- Depth to Water (denotes depth to water in monitoring wells)
- Desktop Website
- Detroit Tigers Weblog (est. 2001)
- Detroit/Wayne, MI, USA - Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (Airport Code)
- Development Technology Workshop
- Dialog to Win (Sprint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Concurrent validity studies with the Motor-Free Visual Perceptual Test (Colarusso & Hammill, 1972) and the Developmental Test of Visual-Motor Integration (Beery, 1989) resulted in a high correlation with subtest scores of the DTVP-2.
Administration, scoring, and teaching manual for the Beery-Buktenica Developmental Test of Visual-Motor Integration with Supplemental Developmental Tests of Visual Perception and Motor Coordination (4th ed.