Results showed a significant difference in students' awareness of comprehension strategies and comprehension of text as measured by the Index of Reading Awareness and the Beaver Developmental Reading Assessment before and after the intervention.
What does DRA stand for?
DRA stands for Developmental Reading Assessment (educational test)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DRA
We have 203 other meanings of DRA in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Regulatory Affairs (Colorado)
- Deployment Requirements Assessment
- Deployment/Deactivation Requirements Analysis
- Depot Repair Action(s)
- Deputy Regional Administrator
- Design Review Agency
- Design Review Agreement
- Design Risk Assessment (business methodology)
- Designated Repair Activity
- Détachement de Reconnaissance d'Armée (French: Army Recognition Detachment)
- Diameter Routing Agent
- Dielectric Resonator Antenna
- Digit-Recurrence Algorithm
- Digital Recorded Announcement
- Dining Room Assistant
- Direction de La Recherche Appliquée (French)
- Directives Régionales d'Aménagement (French: Regional Planning Guidelines)
- Director of Royal Artillery (UK and Australia)
- Directory and Resource Administrator
- Directory Replication Agent
Samples in periodicals archive:
Knowing that our instruction needed to be driven by assessment, as emphasized throughout all of the coursework in my Master's program, Lois and I shared the task of administrating the San Diego Quick (SDQ) assessment (Ekwall & Shanker, 2001) and the Developmental Reading Assessment (DRA) (Beaver, 1998) to help establish students' reading levels.