Dr Joseph DiFranza led the Development and Assessment of Nicotine Dependence in Youth study at the University of Massachusetts.
What does DANDY stand for?
DANDY stands for Development and Assessment of Nicotine Dependence in Youth
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Deployment and Configuration Engine (computing)
- Detector for Advanced Neutron Capture Experiments
- Developing Arteries and Neural Crest EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor)-Like Protein
- Durable Augmentation of NMDA-Mediated Corticostriatal Excitation (Huntington's disease research finding)
- Dynamic Animation and Control Environment (physics-based character animation)
- Danish Cooperation for Environment in the Arctic
- Danish Cooperation for Environment and Development
- Danish Cooperation for Environment in Eastern Europe
- Developmental Adult Neuro-Diversity Association (UK)
- Dr. Atkins New Diet Revolution
- Danish Archives North East (Danish heritage collection; Edison, NJ)
- Departamento Administrativo Nacional de Estadistica (Colombia-South America)
- Department of Advanced Nursing Education (University of the West Indies at Mona; Jamaica)
- Disability Action North East (Ellison Place, Newcastle upon Tyne, England, UK)
- DNS (Domain Name System)-Based Authentication of Named Entities (computer security)
- Dodekanisiaki Anonymos Naftiliaki Eteria (Greek shipping company)
- Debate Association of New England Independent Schools
- Data Administration Network (DON wide)
- Data Network
- Digital Adaptive Notch Filter (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study, called the Development and Assessment of Nicotine Dependence in Youth, found that the average age for children to try their first cigarette was 11.