The company provides development needs analysis and solutions for leadership teams around the UK and beyond.
What does DNA stand for?
DNA stands for Development Needs Analysis
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DNA
We have 445 other meanings of DNA in our Acronym Attic
- Department(al) Network Administrator
- Dépense Non Admise (French: Non-Deductible Expense)
- Dermatology Nurses' Association
- Dernière Nouvelles d'Alsace (French newspaper)
- Dernières Nouvelles d'Algérie (French: Latest News from Algeria)
- Designated National Authority
- Designated Naval Aviator (US Navy)
- Det Norske Arbeiderparti (Norwegian Labour Party)
- Detroit News Agency
- Deutscher Normenausschuss (German Committee of Standards)
- Did Not Answer
- Did Not Attack (Dana Carvey)
- Did Not Attend
- Die Neue Allianz (German: The New Alliance)
- Digital Narrowband Analysis
- Digital Network Architecture
- Digital Nonlinear Accelerator
- Dinebeiina Nahiilna be Agaditahe (Navajo legal counselors)
- Direct Network Access
- Directia Nationala Anticoruptie (Romanian)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Approach to Needs Analysis Most training handbooks would have suggested various methods and techniques for conducting training and development needs analysis.
The final result - the leadership career program (LCP) - is made up of five components: * Individual development needs analysis.