The other institutions to receive money, mostly community development loan funds, are located in West Virginia, Virginia, Georgia, California, Maine, Illinois, South Carolina, Pennsylvania and Massachusetts.
What does DLF stand for?
DLF stands for Development Loan Fund
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DLF
We have 76 other meanings of DLF in our Acronym Attic
- Défense de la Langue Française (French: Defense of the French Language; est. 1958)
- Délégation à la Langue Française (French: Delegation to the French Language; Switzerland)
- Delhi Land and Finance (India)
- Delhi Leasing and Finance
- Derby Lunatic Fringe
- Derrière la Fenêtre (French: Behind the Window)
- Destination Lookup Failure (protocol)
- Det Liberale Folkeparti (Norwegian political party)
- Détecteur Linéaire de Fumée (French: Linear Smoke Detector)
- Deutschlandfunk (German public radio station)
- Difference Limens for Frequency (measurement of frequency discrimination in medicine)
- Digital Labourers Federation (Australia)
- Digital Library Federation
- Digital Library Federation (Washington, DC)
- Dijon Logistique Froid (French: Dijon Cold Logistics; Dijon, France)
- Direct Line Feed (supply chain management)
- Direction de la Législation Fiscale (French tax legislation department)
- Directional Low-pass Filter
- Disabled Living Foundation (UK)
- Distance Learning Foundation (Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
in Political Science with a minor in Community Development, Howard University Lindsay Hicks works for a community development loan fund whose mission is to empower underserved communities and individuals in the Washington, D.
In the case of uninsured community development loan funds and microcredit providers, equity capital and loan loss reserves shelter investor dollars against loss of principal.
Additionally, Hope has partnered with the Enterprise Corporation of the Delta--a community development loan fund serving economically distressed areas of Arkansas, Louisiana and Mississippi--to leverage $15 million in investment capital from six major corporations active in the region to make loans to struggling Gulf Coast service, retail, construction, health care, manufacturing and real estate businesses that would otherwise have a tough time qualifying for traditional financing.
org A community development loan fund that serves nonprofit organizations in the United States and overseas.
SBA would like feedback on whether the program is meeting its goals to bring economic development loan funds into local communities," the notice says.
It is funded by South Lanarkshire Council, South Lanarkshire Enterprise Trust, Hamilton Business Development Loan Fund, Scottish Enterprise Lanarkshire, the Bank of Scotland, The Royal Bank of Scotland and the European Regional Development Fund.