Sheila Warren, Growth and Development Fund Committee Chair, and current committee members Margaret Zimmerman of the Central Region, Patti Cook of the East Central Region, Bernice Whaley of the North Region, Susan Prather of the North Central Region, Carol Simonson of the Southeast Region and Douglas Taylor of the Southwest Region encourage GNA Chapter Chairs to submit fund requests for programming in their local area.
What does DFC stand for?
DFC stands for Development Fund Committee (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DFC
We have 186 other meanings of DFC in our Acronym Attic
- Deputy First Class
- Deputy Force Commander (US DoD)
- Derivatives Fundamentals Course (Canadian Securities Institute)
- Desert Fishes Council (conservation)
- Design Field Change
- Design for Compliance (Elliott Laboratories)
- Designed for Comfort (energy efficiency)
- Desired Future Conditions
- Detachment For Cause (BUPERS)
- Development Finance Corporation (Canada)
- Devis Factures Clients (French software)
- Diagnostic Flow Chart
- Dial Feature Card (Cisco)
- Dickinson Financial Corporation (Kansas City, MO)
- Diesel Fuel Conditioner
- Digital Facility Center (AT&T)
- Digital Faith Community (community management system)
- Digital File Check
- Digital Flight Control (software)
- Digital Frequency Converter
Samples in periodicals archive:
Toope, a human rights scholar who also served as chair of the Primate's World Relief and Development Fund Committee and as the Canadian lay delegate to the Anglican Consultative Council, has been named the 12th president of the University of British Columbia.