France's Development Finance Institution (DFI) Agence Francaise de Developpement (AFD) was in discussions on Sunday with Transportation Minister Hatem Abdel Latif to fund the third Cairo Metro line, at an estimated cost of e1/4940m (AFP Photo) France's Development Finance Institution (DFI) Agence Francaise de Developpement (AFD) was in discussions on Sunday with Transportation Minister Hatem Abdel Latif to fund the third Cairo Metro line, at an estimated cost of e1/4940m, in addition to the planning of the project's fourth stage, with other transport projects also discussed.
What does DFI stand for?
DFI stands for Development Finance Institution
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DFI
We have 151 other meanings of DFI in our Acronym Attic
- Design Fabrication Installation Resume
- Design for Innovation
- Design for Installability
- Design from Italy
- Design, Fabrication and Installation (various organizations)
- Design, Fielding, Instrumentation
- Designated Financial Institution
- Détection Française d'Incendie (French smoke detector company)
- Deutsch-Französisches Institut (German: German-French Institute; est. 1948)
- Development Facilitators, Inc.
- Development Flight Instrumentation
- Development Fund for Iraq
- Développement-Formation-Ingénierie (French: Development-Training-Engineering)
- Diabetes Federation of Ireland (est. 1967)
- Diabetic Foot Infection
- Diagnostic Fault Isolation
- Diamond Flower Instrument
- Dietary Fructose Intolerance (digestion)
- Different Flipping Idea (polite form)
- Digital Facility Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ADB is a multilateral development finance institution dedicated to reducing poverty in Asia and the Pacific.
There is a growing gap in bank lending, which Community Development Finance Institutions like ART are designed to fill.
Banks / Development Finance Institutions (DFIs) can consider financing requests of the sponsors, who intend to set up Power Projects up-to a maximum capacity of 20 MW, using all types of renewable energy sources eligible under the Scheme, says IH&SMEFD Circular Letter No.
The AGF is a public-private partnership, with other donors, development finance institutions and private investors expected to join to provide additional capital and scale up its operations.
MSIF launched the Merseyside Loan & Equity Fund last year, and also manages the Small Loans for Business Fund in its capacity as the Community Development Finance Institution (CDFI) for Merseyside.