Recently, a two-day property fair was organized by Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC) with an aim to bring real estate leaders and customers under one roof here.
What does DFC stand for?
DFC stands for Development Finance Corporation (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DFC
We have 186 other meanings of DFC in our Acronym Attic
- Deputy Fire Chief
- Deputy First Class
- Deputy Force Commander (US DoD)
- Derivatives Fundamentals Course (Canadian Securities Institute)
- Desert Fishes Council (conservation)
- Design Field Change
- Design for Compliance (Elliott Laboratories)
- Designed for Comfort (energy efficiency)
- Desired Future Conditions
- Detachment For Cause (BUPERS)
- Development Fund Committee (various organizations)
- Devis Factures Clients (French software)
- Diagnostic Flow Chart
- Dial Feature Card (Cisco)
- Dickinson Financial Corporation (Kansas City, MO)
- Diesel Fuel Conditioner
- Digital Facility Center (AT&T)
- Digital Faith Community (community management system)
- Digital File Check
- Digital Flight Control (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Housing Development Finance Corporation, the biggest mortgage lender, extended gains from a record.
The partnership between Indian and African companies continues to grow as the African Finance Corporation (AFC) announced it was teaming up with Infrastructure Development Finance Corporation to provide investment advice and financing to Indian companies looking to invest in Africa.
Currently, the fund holds stakes in the Dubai Mercantile Exchange, Jurys Inns Hotels Ireland, Quippo Infrastructure Equipment in India, Nimbus Communications in India, Housing Development Finance Corporation in India, Becton Property Group in Australia and China Gas Holdings Limited.
94 points) and Housing Development Finance Corporation (1.
of space set to become available during the coming months, said Deepak Parekh, chairman, Housing Development Finance Corporation ( HDFC) Ltd.
They included Habib Bank Limited, National Bank of Pakistan, United Bank Limited, Pak Kuwait Investment Company, Saudi Pak, National Development Finance Corporation, Industrial Development Bank of Pakistan, Muslim Commercial Bank, Pak-Libya Holding Company, Investment Corporation of Pakistan, Allied Bank Limited, Zarai Taraqqiati Bank Limited, Regional Development Company, TFC, National Investment Trust, Small Business Finance Corporation, CB Fund, Services Corporation, National Industrial Corporation and Mercantile Finance.