But a report set to go before the City Council's development control committee recommends blocking the application on the grounds it could damage the trade of other shopping outlets.
What does DCC stand for?
DCC stands for Development Control Committee (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCC
We have 706 other meanings of DCC in our Acronym Attic
- Design Computing and Cognition (International Conference)
- Design Control Change
- Designated Contact Customer
- Designing Correct Circuits
- Designs, Codes and Cryptography (Springer publication)
- Desktop Call Control (software)
- Desktop Conferencing Console (Microsoft)
- Desktop Control Center (Intel Corp.)
- Detroit Computing Center
- Developer Community Champion (Microsoft)
- Development Corporation for Children
- Device Color Characterization
- Device Control Character
- Devis de Construction Canada
- Devon County Council (UK)
- Dhaka City College (Bangladesh)
- Dhaka City Corporation
- Dhaka Commerce College (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Diabetes Care Coordinator
- Diakonia Council of Churches (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Westgate Councillor Nick Forbes had said he would rule himself out of any debate as one of the members of the council's development control committee so his objection could be made.
The Planning and Development Control Committee is moving its monthly Wednesday afternoon meeting from the Council Chamber to County Hall, Mold.
Development control committee members voted to knock down the house in March.
A Cardiff council spokeswoman said no formal application has been received by the development control committee but they are aware of proposals to improve the area around Cowbridge Road with section 106 money.
The development will go before Restormel Borough Council's development control committee on January 13.
Warrington's development control committee has put off a decision on a plan to demolish the Lymm hotel,Lymm, until the site where the Brazilian World Cup football team stayed in 1966 has been inspected.
Perth and Kinross Council's development control committee will consider the scheme on Wednesday.