Fujitsu Limited, Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited, Panasonic Corporation, and Development Bank of Japan Inc.
What does DBJ stand for?
DBJ stands for Development Bank of Japan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DBJ
We have 8 other meanings of DBJ in our Acronym Attic
- Douche Bag in Training
- Dynamic Built-in Test and Simulation System (US Army)
- Data Bus Interface Unit
- Direction de La Brigade d'Inspection et de Vérification (French: Brigade Directorate of Inspection and Verification; Madagascar)
- Deutsche Börse India Index (finance)
- Digital Buy It Yourself
- Dallas Business Journal
- Dayton Business Journal (Dayton, OH)
- De Bornholmske Jernbaner (Danish: The Bornholm Railways; Denmark)
- Décolletage Bas Jura (French industrial firm)
- Don't Be Jealous
- Dorda Brugger Jordis (law firm; Austria)
- Double Bomb Jump (gaming)
- Department de Biologie Joliot Curie (French: Joliot Curie Department of Biology; Atomic Energy Commission; France)
- DBJ (Development Bank of Japan) Europe Limited (London, UK)
- Darts Billards Jeux Loisirs (French: Darts Billiards Game Entertainment)
- Derrick B Jelliffe Library (Caribbean Food and Nutrition Institute)
- Deutscher Bundesjugendring
- DBJ (Development Bank of Japan) Singapore Limited
- Deutsch Brasilianische Juristenvereinigung (German)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Turkish Airlines' recent deals included two Airbus A330 aircraft, which have been financed by Development Bank of Japan (DBJ) and arranged by BNP Paribas under Japanese Operating Lease with a Call Option.
He sits on the board of TES alongside CEO Ashley Cooper and representative members of the TES shareholders from DVB Bank SE, Mitsubishi Corporation and Development Bank of Japan.
The government has decided to expand from 100bn yen to 200bn yen the line of credit from the Development Bank of Japan to Japan Airlines, an official statement said.
Based on the confirmation above and in order to eliminate any causes which would lead to such an event, the loan agreement that will provide the funds necessary for JAL to continue its flight operations was duly executed today by and between the Development Bank of Japan and Japan Air Lines.
Japan Airlines (JAL) is to get a $1bn emergency fund, an official from the Development Bank of Japan (DJB) told Reuters news agency.
6 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- The New City Residence Investment Shareholders' Group today announced that it has learned from various and highly reliable sources that the Development Bank of Japan Inc.
Banks who have committed to the facility are Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Development Bank of Japan.