What does DANTEI stand for?
DANTEI stands for Development Assistance Network for Tourism Enhancement and Investment (Madrid, Spain)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Department Army Name SSN Central Registry System
- Data Analysis for Neutron Scattering Experiments (various universities)
- Data Analysis of Neutron Scattering
- Distributed Algorithms Networking and Secure Systems (Hebrew University; Israel)
- Data Acquisition Network for Turbine Evaluation
- Delays Alternating with Nutations for Tailored Excitation (NMR spectroscopy)
- Delivery of Advanced Network Technology to Europe, Ltd.
- Deployment Analysis Network Tool Extended
- Distributed Address, Naming and Transaction Environment
- Domain Analysis Trust Extraction (paradigm)
- Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Services
- Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support
- Demonstrate and Assess New Tools for Environmental Sustainability (2002-2005; EU Life-Environment)
- Nutrient Management in the Danube Basin and its Impact on the Black Sea
- Deutsche Anwalt- und Notar-Versicherung (German: German Lawyer and Notary Public Insurance)
- Diagnostic Analysis of Nonverbal Accuracy
- Defense Association of New York (legal association)
- District Attorney New York
- Deaf Aotearoa New Zealand (est. 1977; Auckland, New Zealand)
- Deportivo Anzoategui (Venezuelan sports club)