It replaces the previous 2007-2011 UN Development Assistance Framework.
What does DAF stand for?
DAF stands for Development Assistance Framework (UN)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DAF
We have 140 other meanings of DAF in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
- Department of the Air Force
- Departure Airfield
- Desert Air Force
- Design Amplification Factor
- Destination Address Field
- Destination Address Filter(ing)
- Deutsch Als Fremdsprache (German: German as a Foreign Language)
- Deutsch Amerikanische Freundschaft (German American Friendship)
- Deutsche Arbeitsfront (German Labour Front)
- Device Assembly Facility
- Diamonds Are Forever (James Bond Movie)
- Die Attach Film (adhesive)
- Diffusion Ameublement Fabrique (French furniture company)
- Dilution and Attenuation Factor
- Direct Aerial Fire
- Direction Administrative et Financière (French: Administrative and Financial Department; various locations)
- Direction de l'Agriculture et de la Forêt (French: Department of Agriculture and Forestry)
- Direction des Affaires Financières
- Directory Access Function
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prime Minister of Kyrgyzstan Almazbek Atambaev and UN Resident Coordinator and UNDP Resident Representative Neal Walker signed the UN Development Assistance Framework (UNDAF) for Kyrgyzstan for 2012-2016 on March 16, reported the government's press service.
The statement also pointed out that the working national programs for the said three organizations shall exceed US$600 millions for the forthcoming four years, representing one-third of the revenues need by the UN development assistance framework for Iraq for the years 2011-2014, agreed upon by the Iraqi government.
Antonio Milososki, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Macedonia, and Maria Luisa Silva Mejias, UN Resident Coordinator to the Republic of Macedonia, signed the Development Assistance Framework (UNDAF) between the UN and the Republic of Macedonia for the period 2010-2015 at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on 29 April.
The Suriname government and representatives of the United Nations have signed the UN Development Assistance Framework (UNDAF) agreement which will provide US$40 million for social development projects in Suriname, reports Caribbean Net News (April 5, 2007).
Today, only 10% of UN Development Assistance Frameworks mention trade.
Countries other than Russia and Belarus later became eligible for Japan's economic cooperation under the official development assistance framework.