His responsibilities include appointing, managing, and evaluating program executive officers (PEOs) and program managers (PMs); managing the Army Acquisition Corps; and overseeing research, development, test, evaluation, and acquisition programs.
What does DTE stand for?
DTE stands for Development, Test, Evaluation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DTE
We have 112 other meanings of DTE in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Training and Education
- Desk Top Evaluation
- Desktop Engineering (UK)
- Desktop Test Environment
- Detect To Engage
- Detroit Edison Co.
- Deutsche Telekom AG (German: German Telecom AG)
- Development and Test Environment (various locations)
- Development Through Enterprise (World Resources Institute)
- Development Tools Environment (Microsoft Visual Studio)
- Developmental Test & Evaluation (usually abbreviated as DT&E)
- Developmental Test Equipment
- Dial Telephone Exchange
- Diecasting Toolings Engineering (Italy)
- Digital Telephone Enabler
- Digital Terminal Equipment
- Digital Terminating Equipment
- Digital Training Experiment (US Army)
- Digital Transmission Equipment
- Digital Transversal Equalizer
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is known for its work with explosives, propellants and pyrotechnics, and provides full support, including research, development, test, evaluation, engineering and fleet-support functions.