What does DIN stand for?
DIN stands for Deutsches Institut für Normung eV (German Institute for Standardization; similar to US ANSI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DIN
We have 78 other meanings of DIN in our Acronym Attic
- Dangerous Incident Notification
- Darned If I Know
- Data Identification Number
- Data Input
- Dedicated Internet Network (private networks connected to the internet)
- Defense Intelligence Network
- Defense Intelligence Notice
- Department of Immigration and Naturalization
- Designee Information Network
- Deutsche Industrial Norms (German standards agency)
- Development in Nigeria
- Device Identification Number
- Digital Input
- Dinar (Yugoslavian national currency)
- Director Identification Number (India)
- Dissolved Inorganic Nitrogen
- Division des Installations Nucléaires (French: Division of Nuclear Installations; Autorité de Sûreté Nucléaire)
- Division Ingénierie Nucléaire (French: Nuclear Engineering Division; Electricité de France)
- Do It Now (gaming/chat)
- Doctors Independent Network