What does DNA stand for?
DNA stands for Deutscher Normenausschuss (German Committee of Standards)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DNA
We have 445 other meanings of DNA in our Acronym Attic
- Deoxyribonucleic Acid
- Department of Native Affairs (various locations)
- Department(al) Network Administrator
- Dépense Non Admise (French: Non-Deductible Expense)
- Dermatology Nurses' Association
- Dernière Nouvelles d'Alsace (French newspaper)
- Dernières Nouvelles d'Algérie (French: Latest News from Algeria)
- Designated National Authority
- Det Norske Arbeiderparti (Norwegian Labour Party)
- Detroit News Agency