What does DGNI stand for?
DGNI stands for Deutschen Gesellschaft für Neurointensiv-und Notfallmedizin (German: German Society for Neuro-Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Digi Neo and ClassicBoard PCI (Peripheral Component Interconnect) Driver (computing)
- Digital Ground
- Director General Naval Design (Indian Navy)
- De Gustibus Non Disputandum Est (Latin: the tastes is not a thing to discuss)
- De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum (Latin: there's no accounting for tastes)
- Direction de la Gestion Nationale des Fréquences (French: Directorate of National Frequency Management)
- Diguang International Development Co., Ltd. (China)
- Discontinuous Galerkin Non-Hydrostatic (joint project)
- Dumfriesshire & Galloway Natural History and Antiquarian Society (est. 1862; UK)
- Downers Grove North High School (Downers Grove, IL)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Neuromodulation eV (German: German Society for Neuromodulation eV)
- Diploma-General Nursing and Midwifery (India)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Neuropathologie und Neuroanatomie eV (German Society for Neuropathology and Neuroanatomy)
- Dallas Garland Northeastern (railroad)
- Direction Générale de la Nature et du Paysage (French: General Directorate of Nature and Landscape)
- Dallas, Garland, & Northeastern Railroad
- Deutschen Gesellschaft für Neuroradiologie (German: German Society for Neuroradiology)
- Deutschen Gesellschaft für Neurorehabilitation eV (German: German Society of Neurorehabilitation)
- Dangerous Goods Notes