AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS OTC Markets Group Inc (OTCQX:OTCM) on Wednesday announced Aviation Group Deutsche Lufthansa AG is now trading on the highest tier of the OTC market, OTCQX.
What does DLAG stand for?
DLAG stands for Deutsche Lufthansa AG
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DLAG
We have 3 other meanings of DLAG in our Acronym Attic
- Driver License Appeal Division (Michigan)
- Département de Linguistique Appliquée et de Didactique des Langues (French: Department of Applied Linguistics and Language Didactics; University of Strasbourg; Strasbourg, France)
- Dispensa de Licenciamento Ambiental Estadual (Portuguese: Waiver of State Environmental Licensing; Brazil)
- Distance Learning Accreditation in Europe
- District Local Assistance Engineers (Department of Transportation; California)
- De Lupta Anti Frauda (Romanian: Department Anti Fraud)
- Devils Lake Area Foundation (est. 1975; Devils Lake, ND)
- Drink Like a Fish
- Dublin Lesbian Arts Festival (Ireland)
- Davis Langdon Arabian Gulf (various locations)
- Digital Library Advisory Group (University of Kansas)
- Distributed Link Aggregation
- Dons Local Action Group (London; UK)
- Diversity Leadership Academy of Greater Indianapolis (Indiana)
- Defense Logistics Agency Handbook
- Don Luscombe Aviation History Foundation
- Defense Logistics Agency Human Resources
- Dalhousie Lake Association, Inc. (Canada)
- Defense Logistic Agency Instruction
- Defense Logistics Agency Index of Publications (quarterly publication)
Samples in periodicals archive:
INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS 18 August 2011 - Deutsche Lufthansa AG (ETR:LHA) aims to dispose of a majority shareholding in its IT subsidiary Lufthansa Systems and talks with interested investors are expected to be finalised soon, Manager Magazin reported on Thursday.
Summary: TORONTO - Deutsche Lufthansa AG is bidding to stop Dubai-based Emirates serving more German cities as part of a campaign to undermine its rival's business model, Tim Clark, the carrier's president, said in an interview.
ADPnews) - Oct 28, 2010 - Austrian Airlines (AUA), part of Deutsche Lufthansa AG (ETR:LHA), booked an operating profit of EUR 22.