After working together for many years, we are very pleased to have the newest generation of four-engine aircraft join our fleet," said Christoph Franz, chairman of the Executive Board and chief executive officer of Deutsche Lufthansa AG.
What does DLH stand for?
DLH stands for Deutsche Lufthansa (German passenger and cargo airlines.)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DLH
We have 33 other meanings of DLH in our Acronym Attic
- Division of Local Government Services (New Jersey and Kentucky)
- Dresden Leibniz Graduate School (Germany)
- Decentralised Local Governance Support Programme (Nepal)
- Department of Local Government, Sport and Recreation (Australia)
- Dussault Larochelle Gervais Thivierge (French; Canadian law firm)
- District Local Government Tender Board (Uganda)
- Data Link Gateway
- Deck Landing Gross Weight (US Navy aviation)
- Dayton Lady HoopStars (Ohio)
- Deutsch Langhaar (German Longhair - cat breed)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: TORONTO - Deutsche Lufthansa AG is bidding to stop Dubai-based Emirates serving more German cities as part of a campaign to undermine its rival's business model, Tim Clark, the carrier's president, said in an interview.
ADPnews) - Jun 18, 2010 - German flag carrier Deutsche Lufthansa (ETR:LHA) and its subsidiary Austrian Airlines (AUA) will raise their fares at the start of the summer holiday season, Austrian daily Der Standard reported today.
Wolfgang Mayrhuber, Chairman of the Executive Board & CEO of Deutsche Lufthansa AG, with the 2009 Distinguished Achievement Award, acknowledging his outstanding accomplishments in the field of aviation.