Germany-based health Insurer DKV Deutsche Krankenversicherung AG, part of reinsurer Munich Re, the second-largest shareholder of the Chinese health insurer with a 4.
What does DKV stand for?
DKV stands for Deutsche Krankenversicherung AG
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DKV
We have 18 other meanings of DKV in our Acronym Attic
- Dewan Kuliah Utama (Malay: Main Lecture Hall)
- Donkey Kong Universe (game)
- Drop Kick Ugly
- Do Keep Up At the Back (chat)
- Det Kurdiske Ungdoms Forbund (Norwegian: Kurdish Democratic Youth Association)
- Division of Kidney, Urologic, and Hematologic Diseases
- Division of Kidney, Urologic, and Hematologic Diseases (US NIH)
- Dayton Korean United Methodist Church (Ohio)
- Delaware Korean United Methodist Church (Hockessin, DE)
- Danish Unix User Group
- Deutschen Kanu-Verband (German: German Canoe Federation)
- Deutscher Karate Verband (German)
- Die KarstadtQuelle Versicherungen (German: KarstadtQuelle Insurance)
- Dubai Knowledge Village (Dubai, United Arab Emirates; educational free zone)
- Yamaha Disklavier (MIDI controllable player piano)
- Die Kinder Vom Bahnhof Soho
- De Donkere Kamer Van Damokles (The Dark Room of Damocles; novel)
- Delhi Khadi Village Industries
- Delhi Khadi Village Industries Board
- Dampfkraftwagen (German: steam motor car)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: As part of its strategy to improve its health insurance schemes and offer its customers the best possible healthcare, the National Health Insurance Company - Daman in cooperation with ArztPartner almeda AG (all shares of ArztPartner almeda AG are held by Deutsche Krankenversicherung AG (DKV), the biggest European private health insurer), has included an exclusive Second Opinion Service in some of its enhanced plans.