See, for example, the yearly accounts written by the personnel department of the postal service: Deutsche Bundespost, Geschaftsbericht, 1955: 74; 1956: 85; 1957: 77; 1958: 75.
What does DBP stand for?
DBP stands for Deutsche Bundespost (German federal mail)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DBP
We have 145 other meanings of DBP in our Acronym Attic
- Dark Basic Professional
- Database Processor
- Database Project (Visual Studio File Extension)
- Death By Powerpoint (slang for a boring presentation)
- Decorin-Binding Protein A
- Deep Blue Pearl (color)
- Deferred Bonus Plan (various companies)
- Defined Benefit Plan
- Design Baseline Program
- Deuromedia Broadcast Platform
- Deutsches Bundespatent (Federal German Patent)
- Development Bank of the Philippines
- Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka (Malay: Institute of Language and Literature)
- Diastolic Blood Pressure
- Dibutyl Phosphate
- Dien Bien Phu (Vietnamese city)
- Direct Buy Program
- Disinfectant Byproduct
- Disinfection Byproduct
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deutsche Bundespost Telekom was taking action that, quite frankly, had been missing prior to Iomega's establishing a formal business relationship with its U.
Germany's Deutsche Bundespost Telekom (DBP) was instrumental in establishing Trojan circuits into and out of the theater of operations.