It then explains the comprehensive shock and vibration testing that is carried out on the enclosures and systems, in accordance with IEC, SNCF and Deutsche Bundesbahn standards.
What does DB stand for?
DB stands for Deutsche Bundesbahn (German Federal Railways, 1994 amalgamation with Deutsche Reichsbahn, aka DBAG)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DB
We have 61 other meanings of DB in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Defense Beneficiary (US DoD)
- Depth Bomb
- Design and Build (contract)
- Design Baseline
- Detection Buffer
- Detective Branch (Bangladesh)
- Detective Bureau
- Deutsch-Bonnet (French racing car)
- Deutsche Bahn AG (German railway company)
- Deutsche Bank