What does DANV stand for?
DANV stands for Deutsche Anwalt- und Notar-Versicherung (German: German Lawyer and Notary Public Insurance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Delays Alternating with Nutations for Tailored Excitation (NMR spectroscopy)
- Delivery of Advanced Network Technology to Europe, Ltd.
- Deployment Analysis Network Tool Extended
- Distributed Address, Naming and Transaction Environment
- Domain Analysis Trust Extraction (paradigm)
- Development Assistance Network for Tourism Enhancement and Investment (Madrid, Spain)
- Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Services
- Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support
- Demonstrate and Assess New Tools for Environmental Sustainability (2002-2005; EU Life-Environment)
- Nutrient Management in the Danube Basin and its Impact on the Black Sea
- Diagnostic Analysis of Nonverbal Accuracy
- Defense Association of New York (legal association)
- District Attorney New York
- Deaf Aotearoa New Zealand (est. 1977; Auckland, New Zealand)
- Deportivo Anzoategui (Venezuelan sports club)
- Design Association of New Zealand (professional group)
- Data Access Objects (Microsoft)
- Data Analysis Office
- Data Assimilation Office
- Days After Option (defense contracting)