In a five-page internal document, Shapira and Saltmarsh report finding no correlation between neutrons with the energy expected from deuterium-deuterium fusion and light flashes from collapsing bubbles.
What does DD stand for?
DD stands for Deuterium-Deuterium
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DD
We have 113 other meanings of DD in our Acronym Attic
- Designated Decoy
- Designated Driver
- Designated Drunk
- Desk Dips (strength-building exercise)
- Destroyer (US DoD; Navy ship)
- Destruction Derby (gaming)
- Destructive Device (firearms)
- Detached Duty (ACG duties)
- Details Depot
- Detroit Diesel
- Development Directive
- Developmental Delay (child health)
- Developmental Disablity
- Developmentally Disabled
- Développement Durable (French: Sustainable Development; various locations)
- Devil Dog
- Dexdrive (PC hardware used to transfer video game files)
- Diabetic to Diabetic (endocrinology research)
- Diamond DJs
- Diastrophic Dysplasia
Samples in periodicals archive:
This would increase the probability of deuterium-deuterium fusion reactions, Dickinson's group suggests.
But the researchers believe the evidence they have harvested points to deuterium-deuterium fusion.