Among the general anaesthetics studied, chloroform and deuterated chloroform (chloroform D) produced the most pronounced and potent brain effects in strength and duration followed by isoflorance and diethyl ether.
What does CDCL3 stand for?
CDCL3 stands for Deuterated Chloroform
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Cell Division Construction Kit (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Collecting Duct Carcinoma of the Kidney
- CalComp Device Control Language (computing)
- Calgary District Cricket League (Canada)
- Collective Dynamics and Control Lab (University of Maryland; College Park, MD)
- command document capability list
- Command Document Compensation List (ITU-T)
- Complement Dependent Cell Lysis
- Conflict Driven Clause Learning
- Constitutively Dead, Conditionally Live (HIV genomes; vaccination)
- Child Development Consortium of Los Angeles (California)
- Capital District Community Loan Fund
- Community Development Corporation of Long Island (New York)
- Child Development Center for Learning and Research (Virginia Tech)
- Certified Data Centre Management (professional qualification)
- Coastal Defense Cruise Missile
- Concrete Detail, Commentary (essay format)
- Conference on Damage in Composite Materials
- Consortium to Distribute Computer Music
- Context-Driven Content Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alumina powder (Ranbaxy,India), Potassium bromide (Merck, India), Deuterated Chloroform (Aldrich, USA), Tetrahydrofuran (SD Fine Chemicals, India).
Triphenyl phosphite (TPP) (Merck-Schuchardt, 97%), Trifluoracetic acid (Wako, 98%) and deuterated chloroform were used as received.