Presented in November at the Detroit Opera House, the glitzy production was more memorable for its fine singing.
What does DOH stand for?
DOH stands for Detroit Opera House (Detroit, MI)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DOH
We have 41 other meanings of DOH in our Acronym Attic
- Defenders of Honor (gaming, Counter-Strike: Source Clan)
- Deliriously Overcome with Hilarity (chat/internet)
- Department of Health
- Department of Health (various locations)
- Department of Hell (gaming)
- Department of Highways (Thailand)
- Department of Housing
- Department of Hydrology (various organizations)
- Departmental Overhead (USACE)
- Depending on Heels
- Directorate of Health (various locations)
- Division of Highways
- DNS (Domain Name System) over HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure)
- Doha, Qatar - Doha (Airport Code)
- Double Over Head (waves)
- Dukes Of Hazzard
- Department of Health - Bureau of Food and Drugs (Philippines)
- Defense Office of Hearings and Appeals
- Department of Health and Ageing (Australian government department)
- Department of Home Affairs (various countries)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And in a burst of government largesse, some old rococo gems such as the Fox Theater and Detroit Opera House have been restored, along with Campus Martius, once the busiest public square in America.
Both works are about fate, and both, as mounted by Michigan Opera Theatre at the Detroit Opera House in October, shared a trippy, almost hallucinatory quality.
Albert Kahn Associates will be honored for its interior restoration work on the Detroit Opera House at The American Institute of Architects 2001 Honor Awards on May 19 at AIA's national convention and expo In Denver.